November 04, 2008

Caveat

Caveat:

I have reviewed a fair portion of non-Church-sanctioned material posted on the internet. Some of what one can find on the internet is true, some, if not most, is false. When researching a topic does one go to the source of the information itself, an official website or book published by the leading authority, or does one simply try to find something written on the subject, not caring about the source even if the source is, in fact, trying to publish false information? If you want to find out what the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is all about, clearly the Church’s own websites such as mormon.org and lds.org are the best sources of information, not pages claiming to be the truth or to unveil “Mormon secrets.” Those of you reading this know me, you know that I’m not part of a cult or some weird, off-the-wall religion, the values and standards I uphold and strive to live are taught by Jesus Christ, are found in the Bible and other scriptures and attract good, wholesome people. Just be careful where you get your information and to whom you are speaking when asking questions about the Church. I am more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any topic. I will openly admit that I do not have all the answers but can find out answers to questions that I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment