Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trust in the Lord- Richard G. Scott

This week's article is interesting; I came across it while studying another talk that referenced it. The talk is entitled "Trust in the Lord,"given by Elder Richard G. Scott of the quorum of the twelve apostles during the April 1989 General Conference. Elder Scott was called to be an apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 4 October 1986.

I don't really have anything to say about this talk; it's unique and very very good. My favorite part is the few paragraphs about righteous character. I do know that the principles and lessons taught in this talk are true and the Lord loves us and desires our happiness. He reaches our reaching, He is patient with our faults and mistakes, and His atonement enables us to both succeed and be happy. Just read it, let me know your thoughts and feelings, and apostle of the Lord said it.

Jeremy